Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Blog 1

In this century people have become more attached and dependant in technology. We are slowly becoming cyborgs. A Cyborg is a human body who has certain physiological processes aided or controlled by mechanical or electronic devices. Cell phones, computers, IPod, metro cards and etc, are electronic devices we use in a normal day of life.
Day by day we are getting more attach to the electronic devices. In my own experience the first thing that I do in the morning, when I open my eyes is to check my cell phone. I can be without it; this electronic device has become part of my life. If am not texting or talking on the phone to someone and I am on the internet checking my email or in links like facebook, myspace, etc. I carry my cell charger everywhere in case it gets low battery. so i will say i am a cyborg.

1 comment:

  1. I think you can expand on the devices you interact with throughout your day.

    ReplyDelete