Monday, April 12, 2010

Blog_10

Eduard: In his advertisement I told him to put more focus in how these ads are going to affect young children with kind of advertisement and why this has to be for everyone. I saw that he didn’t put focus on this and he was just reflecting in how this game is going to attract adults.
Giselle: In these add she just describe what was in the add, like specific details like what they were wearing and things like that. I also told her to focus in how this is going to affect children, how showing dolls with drinks is going to affect little girls.
Yes this is very common If it was some paper from my friends I wouldn’t be to critic about it, but since I don’t know he or she is ok for me to criticize their paper and to put all my thoughts in it. I learn that when you criticize someone, is to make them see how can they do better in their work and to make them focus in the things they left out.

No comments:

Post a Comment