Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Blog_8 Museum of Moving Image

I haven’t been to museum lately, and it’s been the first time I go to the museum of moving image and i really like it. First I thought it was going to be boring, but when I went in change my mind. I learn a lot of things, like how were videogames create and how it has been updating since the first one that came out. I also learn the special effects that the use in the movies and how some characters are simple robots. The ones that I like were from the movie “The Exorcist” and “Nightmare on Elm Street”. They look so real that I was a little shock. It’s so crazy how cameras have evolution from carrying a heavy camera to video camera lightest as a cell phone. I definitely will go back to this museum is an experience you wouldn’t forget you will have a lots of fun, and this museum proves is fun and cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment